DETROIT – Chevrolet and GM Fleet are introducing new option packages for the 2018 model year Chevrolet Express 2500 cargo and passenger vans that were driven by five customer and dealer priorities:
- Enhance productivity and driver satisfaction
- Positively impact driver safety
- Reduce downtime
- Simplify ordering; and
- Reduce operating costs
“The input we got from our dealers and customers was clear: continue to build on the strengths of the vans with business solutions GM Fleet is known for,” said John Schwegman, director of Commercial Product and Medium Duty for GM Fleet. “We put together packages that will make the Chevrolet Express an even more valuable tool and deliver savings worth up to $1,000.”
The four new packages for 2018 group content – ordered individually in the past – at significant savings to the customer:
- Communications Package: Sirius XM Satellite radio, Bluetooth, enhanced audio system with AM/FM stereo with CD and MP3 player, tilt-wheel and cruise control, as well as leather-wrapped steering wheel with controls.
- Safety Package: Rear Park Assist and Side Blind Zone Alert, heated mirrors, and tilt-wheel and cruise control.
- Enhanced Convenience Package: remote keyless entry, remote vehicle start, tilt-wheel and cruise control, heated mirrors and trailering equipment, which includes trailering hitch platform and dual 4-pin/7-pin sealed connector.
- Cargo Package: easy to clean spray-on cargo liner, which allows drivers to haul materials without a second thought to scratches and scrapes.
Each package includes Chevrolet’s 341-hp Vortec 6.0L V8 engine and the Commercial Link telematics system for a year. The Vortec engine is a flex-fuel design that gives a properly equipped van a 9,600 lb. GVWR and a maximum trailering capacity of 10,000 pounds. Commercial Link uses the built-in OnStar connectivity to provide useful vehicle data, such as maintenance notifications and vehicle location, to help account owners manage their business vehicles more effectively.
All packages and discounts are also available on the 2018 GMC Savana 2500 cargo and passenger vans.
For more details visit: www.gmfleet.com
Founded in 1911 in Detroit, Chevrolet is one of the world's largest car brands, doing business in more than 100 countries and selling more than 4.0 million cars and trucks a year. Chevrolet provides customers with fuel-efficient vehicles that feature engaging performance, design that makes the heart beat, passive and active safety features and easy-to-use technology, all at a value. More information on Chevrolet models can be found at www.chevrolet.com.
# # #