Frequently Asked Questions: Top FAQ
- Q: Where can I learn more about GM vehicles' iPod®/MP3 compatibility?
Most GM vehicles come standard with iPod®/MP3 player compatibility built into the vehicle's audio system through Personal Audio Link (PAL) technology. To learn more about specific vehicles and specific information regarding compatibility and PAL, visit one of the divisional sites:
- Q: Where can I learn more about GM vehicles' Bluetooth compatibility?
- A: Most new GM vehicles are fully Bluetooth-compatible, providing hands-free control and connectivity. To learn more about Bluetooth integration in GM vehicles, visit the Bluetooth site.
- Q: What is the GM Owner Center?
The GM Owner Center is a complimentary website that allows you to:
- Get to know your vehicle and its features inside and out
- Store service records and easily track service history
- Watch how-to videos
- View your OnStar® Vehicle Diagnostics reports (part of your paid OnStar subscription)
- Check warranty status and access recall information
To view or download a courtesy electronic copy of your vehicle’s Owner’s Manual (for most GM vehicles from 1993 to present), visit the GM Owner Center. Once there, select your year, make and model and then click “View Your Owner’s Manual”.
- Q: How can I find out what career opportunities are available at General Motors?
- A: Visit our Careers site to discover global career opportunities and to learn more about our company, culture and the benefits of joining the team.